Teen Girl Falls Asleep Texting And Is Killed By Power Bank – Are Your Kids Safe?

Teen Girl Falls Asleep Texting And Is Killed By Power Bank – Are Your Kids Safe?

Once again technology proved to be dangerous, harmful and not as friendly as we are using them. On May 25th a young girl was electrocuted while sleeping in her own bed. According to the reports she was texting her friend when she fell asleep, the charger was connected to the power bank as her phone was being charged, she placed the power bank between her chest and shoulder, as power bank was connected to an electricity source and power was restoring, there was a power surge and it got stuck to her skin as the power bank was heating, electrocuted her and caused her death.

Power Bank Killed Young Ghanaian GirlHeartbreaking Pictures Below-2

Advertisement:

Power Bank Killed Young Ghanaian GirlHeartbreaking Pictures Below

This incident happened on Monday night, May 25th, 2015 and her parents found their daughter dead. This is a really sad incident, but what really can be done for this issue? Now-days the technology and smartphones have taken a huge part of everyone’s life and they need to be charge to be used again, using power bank in this case to keep us online and update with the world and communication. What can be done? Should we put all the electric devices, smartphones, laptops, and iPad’s away at night when we are sleeping, especially when they are being charged?

http://www.blissgh.com/2015/05/photos-powerbank-kills-young-ghanaian-lady.html

Advertisement:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *